MOST CURRENT RELEASES
2.11 (2012-06-07): Version 2.11 corrects a communications issue between the ADH NETCOM and the ASM–1 Smart Manifold, and display drivers are added for the optional ADH NETCOM front panel with display. While the issues fixed in this version will not affect all installations, it is recommended that all units in the field with earlier software versions be updated.
ASM-1 Smart Manifold
2.1.6 (2012-06-07): Version 2.1.6 fixes software bugs that may cause a Smart Manifold to not act as expected. It is recommended that all units in the field with earlier software versions be updated.
Previous updates are maintained for informational or troubleshooting purposes only. The most current release will always be a complete software update and not require previous updates to be installed first.
- 2.10 (2011-11-07): Version 2.10 includes several bug fixes related to IE 6, setting/reading pressure ranges in legacy applications, and master/slave operation when attached to an M&C system. This change to master/slave operation will no longer consider queries from the M&C system in certain timing conditions specific to master/slave operation. This corrects a potential condition where master/slave communications could go down but the slave did not start stand alone operation because it did not differentiate between communications from its master and the M&C system.
- 2.04 (2010-09-27): Version 2.04 includes several bug fixes related to master/slave configuration and regeneration under certain conditions.
- 2.0 (2010-03-05): Version 2.0 is a major release. In this release the user interface has received an overhaul in order to provide a better user experience. Most users should find the configuration of the ADH NETCOM to be more intuitive. Useful hints for each configuration option have been added. It is recommended that all units in the field with earlier software versions be updated.
- (188.8.131.52) 8-2-3 (2009-11-20): This software version adds an internal initialization of the alarm relay contacts to fix a false alarm condition that may occur on start up.
- (184.108.40.206) 8-2-2 (Comm firmware 8R-1-4) (2009-10-07): This software version addresses the problem with units which were having issues communicating via the web interface across different network segments. The ability to add a default gateway has been added to resolve this issue.
ASM-1 Smart Manifold