A flashing supply light means that the temperature sensor is either missing or bad. Ensure that the sensor is correctly wired to the two blue wires. The system will not function without a sensor. Click here to see more about the Temperature sensor.
- NETCOM WAVEGUIDE DEHYDRATION PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT – NETCOM ADH
- ETI GIVES YOU THE CONFIDENCE TO DARE MOTHER NATURE – CHECK OUT OUR LINE OF PRODUCTS
- ETI TRACON – HEAT TRACE – HELPFUL TIPS
- LEAK RATES AND DUTY CYCLES OF DEHYDRATORS – WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
- ETI Customers – PLEASE READ – Accounting Department Update