2.10 (2011-11-07): Version 2.10 includes several bug fixes related to IE 6, setting/reading pressure ranges in legacy applications, and master/slave operation when attached to an M&C system. This change to master/slave operation will no longer consider queries from the M&C system in certain timing conditions specific to master/slave operation. This corrects a potential condition where master/slave communications could go down but the slave did not start stand alone operation because it did not differentiate between communications from its master and the M&C system. While the issues fixed in this version will not affect all installations, it is recommended that all units in the field with earlier software versions be updated.
Changes this update makes
Fixed a bug where the pages did not work with Internet Explorer 6.
Fixed a bug whereby setting/reading the pressure range for legacy applications did not work well.
Fixed a bug where the RS232 would occasionally drop out.
Changed the algorithms so that monitoring a slave dehydrator from an M&C system will not prevent it from assuming control if it loses communications with the master.
This update includes all previous updates.
After installing this update the main page should read:
Main Firmware: ADH 2.10
Comm Firmware: ADH 2.10
Units with serial numbers greater than:
3596 for a ADH NETCOM
0852 for a ADH NETCOM NEMA
are not compatible with this version of software
Download: fw210.zip 309 kb 11/07/2011
- Download fw210.zip and save it to your local drive, thumb drive, or similar media. For the purposes of these instruction we will assume that you chose to save the file in your “My Documents” folder.
- Uncompress the contents of the zip file.
- Open the windows command window by clicking on start, run and type “cmd” then click OK. This will open a black screen window with dos command lines. You will also see a line like “C:\Documents and Settings\(User)\>” where (User) is the name of the directory the “My Documents” folder is in. A flashing cursor will be next to the >
- Using the windows command line:
- Change directories to the location you uncompressed the files to in step 2. You can do this by typing “CD my documents” and pressing return. The “CD” is the dos command for change directory to the directory you list. “CD\” should take you all the way back to the root directory (C:\). Typing “CD..” will take you back one directory (C:\Documents and Settings\). If you make a typing mistake and there is no directory if you hit the return then it will return the line unchanged.
- Type “cscript ncfirm.vbs 192.168.52.9” and press return. This will start loading files to the NETCOM. The 192.168.52.9 is the default IP address of the NETCOM, which you can change later, if you wish to suit your network. If you have already changed the IP address then use that address instead of the default.
- Wait for the command to complete. (This will take some time so be patient. Once the lights begin flashing on the dehydrator it is alright to exit the windows command line if you wish but the installation has another step so you may want to wait.)
- You will be prompted to wait for the front panel lights to stop flashing while the unit reboots. Wait for the lights to stop flashing before continuing.
- Using the windows command line:
- Type “cscript ncpages.vbs 192.168.52.9 and press return. This will again start loading files to the NETCOM.
- Wait for the command to complete.
- Open a web browser and go to https://[your_ip_address or your_network_name]/. You should see the new user interface.